Created: December 2, 2016
Accessing the Locally Styled Sites, Account Registration, and Security
To access the Locally Styled Sites or some of the resources it offers, you may be asked to provide certain registration details or other information. It is a condition of your use of the Locally Styled Sites that all the information you provide on the Locally Styled Sites is correct, current and complete. If you choose, or are provided with, a user name, password or any other piece of information as part of our security procedures, you must treat such information as confidential, and you must not disclose it to any other person or entity. You also acknowledge that your account is personal to you and agree not to provide any other person with access to the Locally Styled Sites or portions of it using your user name, password or other security information. You agree to notify us immediately of any unauthorized access to or use of your user name or password or any other breach of security. You also agree to ensure that you exit from your account at the end of each session. You should use particular caution when accessing your account from a public or shared computer so that others are not able to view or record your password or other personal information.
Purchases of Services and Products from Locally Styled
Intellectual Property Rights and Limited License
Unless otherwise provided, the Locally Styled Sites and the entire contents, features and functionality (including but not limited to all information, software, text, displays, images, video and audio, and the design, selection and arrangement thereof), are owned or licensed by Locally Styled, or other providers of such material and are protected by United States and international copyright, trademark, patent, trade secret and other intellectual property or proprietary rights laws.
The Locally Styled name, the terms Locally Styled, the Locally Styled logo and all related names, logos, product and service names, designs and slogans are trademarks of the Locally Styled or its affiliates or licensors. You must not use such marks without the prior written permission of the Locally Styled. All other names, logos, product and service names, designs and slogans on this Locally Styled Sites are the trademarks of their respective owners.
- In any way that violates any applicable federal, state, local or international law or regulation (including, without limitation, any laws regarding the export of data or software to and from the US or other countries).
- To transmit, or procure the sending of, any advertising or promotional material without our prior written consent, including any "spam" or any other similar solicitation.
- To engage in any other conduct that restricts or inhibits anyone's use or enjoyment of the Locally Styled Sites, or which, as determined by us, may harm the Locally Styled or users of the Locally Styled Sites or expose them to liability.
Additionally, you agree not to:
- Use the Locally Styled Sites in any manner that could disable, overburden, damage, or impair the site or interfere with any other party's use of the Locally Styled Sites, including their ability to engage in real time activities through the Locally Styled Sites.
- Introduce any viruses, trojan horses, worms, logic bombs or other material which is malicious or technologically harmful or interferes with the Locally Styled Sites.
- Attempt to gain unauthorized access to, interfere with, damage or disrupt any parts of the Locally Styled Sites, the server on which the Locally Styled Sites is stored, or any server, computer or database connected to the Locally Styled Sites.
- Attack the Locally Styled Sites via a denial-of-service attack or a distributed denial-of-service attack.
The Locally Styled Sites may contain forums, bulletin boards, reviews and other interactive features (collectively, "Interactive Services") that allow users to post, submit, publish, display or transmit to other users or other persons (hereinafter, "post") content or materials (collectively, "User Contributions") on or through the Locally Styled Sites.
You represent and warrant that:
- You own or control all rights in and to the User Contributions and have the right to grant the license granted above to us and our affiliates and service providers, and each of their and our respective licensees, successors and assigns.
You understand and acknowledge that you are responsible for any User Contributions you submit or contribute, and you, not the Locally Styled, have fully responsibility for such content, including its legality, reliability, accuracy and appropriateness.
We are not responsible, or liable to any third party, for the content or accuracy of any User Contributions posted by you or any other user of the Locally Styled Sites.
Monitoring and Enforcement; Termination
We have the right to:
- Remove or refuse to post any User Contributions for any or no reason in our sole discretion.
- Disclose your identity or other information about you to any third party who claims that material posted by you violates their rights, including their intellectual property rights or their right to privacy.
- Take appropriate legal action, including without limitation, referral to law enforcement, for any illegal or unauthorized use of the Locally Styled Sites.
Without limiting the foregoing, we have the right to fully cooperate with any law enforcement authorities or court order requesting or directing us to disclose the identity or other information of anyone posting any materials on or through the Locally Styled Sites.
However, we do not undertake to review all material before it is posted on the Locally Styled Sites, and cannot ensure prompt removal of objectionable material after it has been posted. Accordingly, we assume no liability for any action or inaction regarding transmissions, communications or content provided by any user or third party. We have no liability or responsibility to anyone for performance or nonperformance of the activities described in this section.
These content standards apply to any and all User Contributions and use of Interactive Services. User Contributions must in their entirety comply with all applicable federal, state, local and international laws and regulations. Without limiting the foregoing, User Contributions must not:
- Contain any material which is defamatory, obscene, indecent, abusive, offensive, harassing, violent, hateful, inflammatory or otherwise objectionable or likely to deceive any person. Impersonate any person, or misrepresent your identity or affiliation with any person or organization.
- Promote sexually explicit or pornographic material, violence, or discrimination based on race, sex, religion, nationality, disability, sexual orientation or age.
- Infringe any patent, trademark, trade secret, copyright or other intellectual property or other rights of any other person.
- Impersonate any person, or misrepresent your identity or affiliation with any person or organization.
- Involve commercial activities or sales, such as contests, sweepstakes and other sales promotions, barter or advertising.
- Give the impression that they emanate from or are endorsed by us or any other person or entity, if this is not the case.
Digital Millennium Copyright (DCMA) Notice
Pursuant to the Digital Millennium Copyright Act ("DMCA"), Locally Styled has designated an agent ("Copyright Agent") to receive notices of claimed copyright infringement. If I (or an agent authorized to act on my behalf) believe in good faith that my work is used on the Locally Styled Sites in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, please provide written notice to Locally Styled’s Copyright Agent by email to firstname.lastname@example.org or by mail to Locally Styled, Attn: Copyright Agent, PO Box 372, Chanhassen, MN 55317 with the following information: (a) a physical or electronic signature of a person authorized to act on the copyright owner's behalf; (b) a description of the copyrighted work claimed to have been infringed; (c) a description of where the copyrighted work is located on the Locally Styled Sites, including if possible a URL; (d) your address, telephone number and email address; (e) a statement that you believe in good faith that use of the work is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent or the law; and (f) a statement, under penalty of perjury, that the above information in your notice is accurate, and that you are the copyright owner or authorized to act on the copyright owner's behalf. In accordance with the DMCA, Locally Styled may delete, remove or disable any infringing work, and may forward to the alleged infringer your written notice and its own notice that the work has been deleted, removed or disabled. Locally Styled reserves the right to terminate members who have posted infringing work.
Reliance on Information Posted
The information presented on or through the Locally Styled Sites is made available solely for general information purposes. We do not warrant the accuracy, completeness or usefulness of this information. Any reliance you place on such information is strictly at your own risk. We disclaim all liability and responsibility arising from any reliance placed on such materials by you or any other visitor to the Locally Styled Sites, or by anyone who may be informed of any of its contents.
Modifications to the Locally Styled Sites
We may update the content on the Locally Styled Sites from time to time, but its content is not necessarily complete or up-to-date. Any of the material on the Locally Styled Sites may be out of date at any given time, and we are under no obligation to update such material.
We reserve the right to modify, suspend or discontinue the Locally Styled Sites, or any features, services or portions thereof, in our sole discretion without notice. We will not be liable if for any reason all or any part of the Locally Styled Sites are unavailable at any time or for any period.
Linking to the Locally Styled Sites
You may link to our homepage, provided you do so in a way that is fair and legal and does not damage our reputation or take advantage of it, but you must not establish a link in such a way as to suggest any form of association, approval or endorsement on our part without our express written consent.
Subject to the foregoing, you must not:
- Establish a link from any Locally Styled Sites that is not owned by you.
- Cause the Locally Styled Sites to be displayed, or appear to be displayed by, for example, framing, deep linking or in-line linking, on any other site.
Links from the Locally Styled Sites and Third Party Sites
The Locally Styled Sites contain links to other sites, content and resources provided by third parties (other users, bloggers, service providers, retailers, online retailers, etc.), including advertisements, promotions and additional products or services for which Locally Styled may or may not be compensated for providing (collectively, Third Party Content and Services”). We do not own or control the Third Party Content and Services, and accept no responsibility for, or any loss or damage that may arise from, your use of such Third Party Content and Services or for the content or accuracy of any materials, products or services provided by such. If you decide to access or use any Third Party Content and Services or make any purchases from such third parties listed on the Locally Styled Sites, you do so entirely at your own risk and subject to the terms, conditions and policies of those third parties. You should review any such applicable terms, conditions and policies, including those on privacy and data collection, of any third parties to which you navigate from the Locally Styles Sites. All statements and/or opinions expressed in the Third Party Content and Services, other than such provided by Locally Styled, are solely the opinions and the responsibility of the person or entity providing those materials. These materials do not necessarily reflect the opinion of the Locally Styled.
Disclaimer of Warranties
YOU UNDERSTAND THAT WE CANNOT AND DO NOT GUARANTEE OR WARRANT THAT FILES AVAILABLE FOR DOWNLOADING FROM THE INTERNET OR THE LOCALLY STYLED SITES WILL BE FREE OF VIRUSES OR OTHER DESTRUCTIVE CODE. YOU ARE RESPONSIBLE FOR IMPLEMENTING SUFFICIENT PROCEDURES AND CHECKPOINTS TO SATISFY YOUR PARTICULAR REQUIREMENTS FOR ANTI-VIRUS PROTECTION AND ACCURACY OF DATA INPUT AND OUTPUT, AND FOR MAINTAINING A MEANS EXTERNAL TO OUR SITE FOR ANY RECONSTRUCTION OF ANY LOST DATA. WE WILL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ANY LOSS OR DAMAGE CAUSED BY A DISTRIBUTED DENIAL-OF-SERVICE ATTACK, VIRUSES OR OTHER TECHNOLOGICALLY HARMFUL MATERIAL THAT MAY INFECT YOUR COMPUTER EQUIPMENT, COMPUTER PROGRAMS, DATA OR OTHER PROPRIETARY MATERIAL DUE TO YOUR USE OF THE LOCALLY STYLED SITES OR ANY SERVICES OR ITEMS OBTAINED THROUGH THE LOCALLY STYLED SITES OR TO YOUR DOWNLOADING OF ANY MATERIAL POSTED ON IT, OR ON ANY LOCALLY STYLED SITES LINKED TO IT.
YOUR USE OF THE LOCALLY STYLED SITES, ITS CONTENT AND ANY SERVICES OR ITEMS OBTAINED THROUGH THE LOCALLY STYLED SITES IS AT YOUR OWN RISK. THE LOCALLY STYLED SITES, THEIR CONTENT AND ANY SERVICES OR ITEMS OBTAINED THROUGH THE LOCALLY STYLED SITES ARE PROVIDED ON AN "AS IS" AND "AS AVAILABLE" BASIS, WITHOUT ANY WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED. NEITHER LOCALLY STYLED NOR ANY PERSON ASSOCIATED WITH LOCALLY STYLED MAKES ANY WARRANTY OR REPRESENTATION WITH RESPECT TO THE COMPLETENESS, SECURITY, RELIABILITY, QUALITY, ACCURACY OR AVAILABILITY OF THE LOCALLY STYLED SITES. WITHOUT LIMITING THE FOREGOING, NEITHER LOCALLY STYLED NOR ANYONE ASSOCIATED WITH LOCALLY STYLED REPRESENTS OR WARRANTS THAT THE LOCALLY STYLED SITES, THEIR CONTENT OR ANY SERVICES OR ITEMS OBTAINED THROUGH THE LOCALLY STYLED SITES WILL BE ACCURATE, RELIABLE, ERROR-FREE OR UNINTERRUPTED, THAT DEFECTS WILL BE CORRECTED, THAT OUR SITE OR THE SERVER THAT MAKES IT AVAILABLE ARE FREE OF VIRUSES OR OTHER HARMFUL COMPONENTS OR THAT THE LOCALLY STYLED SITES OR ANY SERVICES OR ITEMS OBTAINED THROUGH THE LOCALLY STYLED SITES WILL OTHERWISE MEET YOUR NEEDS OR EXPECTATIONS.
LOCALLY STYLED HEREBY DISCLAIMS ALL WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, WHETHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, STATUTORY OR OTHERWISE, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO ANY WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, NON-INFRINGEMENT AND FITNESS FOR PARTICULAR PURPOSE. THE FOREGOING DOES NOT AFFECT ANY WARRANTIES WHICH CANNOT BE EXCLUDED OR LIMITED UNDER APPLICABLE LAW.
Limitation on Liability
IN NO EVENT WILL LOCALLY STYLED, ITS AFFILIATES OR THEIR LICENSORS, SERVICE PROVIDERS, EMPLOYEES, AGENTS, OFFICERS OR DIRECTORS BE LIABLE FOR DAMAGES OF ANY KIND, UNDER ANY LEGAL THEORY, ARISING OUT OF OR IN CONNECTION WITH YOUR USE, OR INABILITY TO USE, THE LOCALLY STYLED SITES, ANY LOCALLY STYLED SITES LINKED TO IT, ANY CONTENT ON THE LOCALLY STYLED SITES OR SUCH OTHER LOCALLY STYLED SITESS OR ANY SERVICES OR ITEMS OBTAINED THROUGH THE LOCALLY STYLED SITES OR SUCH OTHER LOCALLY STYLED SITES, INCLUDING ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, SPECIAL, INCIDENTAL, CONSEQUENTIAL OR PUNITIVE DAMAGES, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO, PERSONAL INJURY, PAIN AND SUFFERING, EMOTIONAL DISTRESS, LOSS OF REVENUE, LOSS OF PROFITS, LOSS OF BUSINESS OR ANTICIPATED SAVINGS, LOSS OF USE, LOSS OF GOODWILL, LOSS OF DATA, AND WHETHER CAUSED BY TORT (INCLUDING NEGLIGENCE), BREACH OF CONTRACT OR OTHERWISE, EVEN IF FORESEEABLE.
THE FOREGOING DOES NOT AFFECT ANY LIABILITY WHICH CANNOT BE EXCLUDED OR LIMITED UNDER APPLICABLE LAW.
Governing Law and Jurisdiction
The owner of the Locally Styled Sites is based in the state of Minnesota in the United States. We make no claims that the Locally Styled Sites or any of its content is accessible or appropriate outside of the United States and if you access the Locally Styled Sites from outside the United States, you do so on your own initiative and are responsible for compliance with local laws.
Waiver and Severability
Feedback, comments, requests for technical support and other communications relating to the Locally Styled Sites should be directed to: email@example.com. Thank you for visiting the Locally Styled Sites. © 2016 Locally Styled, LLC