Styling Service and Product Terms
December 2, 2016
By purchasing any Styling Service (“Service(s)”) or purchasing any product (“Product(s)”) from Locally Styled, LLC (“Locally Styled”) you acknowledge that you have read, understand and agree to be bound by the following terms and conditions (“Service and Product Terms”). Locally Styled reserves the right to update and change the Service and Product Terms by posting updates and changes to the Locally Styled website. You are advised to check for updates from time to time for any changes.
1. Purchase of Service(s) and Products. Locally Styled shall provide you with the selected Service(s) and Product(s) as described herein. Such selections may be modified by you and Locally Styled in writing, including via email, at any time. Locally Styled reserves the right to refuse service to anyone for any reason and at any time.
2. Fees for Service(s). In exchange for the provision of Service(s), you shall pay Locally Styled the amount for the Services and any other ancillary Products as selected (“Styling Fees”). The full amount charged for Styling Fees will be due at the time of purchase of the Service(s). Styling Fees and Products may be subject to applicable federal, state, local or other governmental sales, goods and services, taxes, fees or charges (“Taxes”), which you shall be responsible for paying in conjunction with your purchase.
3. Cancellation of Services. You may cancel a Service by providing written notice via email to Locally Styled at email@example.com at least 48 hours in advance of any scheduled Service. If you cancel within at least 48 hours in advance of the scheduled Service, Locally Styled will refund your full payment. If you fail to provide Locally Styled with at least 48 hours advance notice, you will forfeit the full payment for the Service. No refunds shall be provided after provision of the Service.
4. Return or Exchange of Products. You may return any unused or unopened Products, in new condition, within 30 days to receive a refund or exchange. Items that are opened or damaged may be denied a refund or exchange in Locally Styled’s sole discretion. Locally Styled Gift Cards may not be returned or exchanged unless required by local law. Fee-based premium content available for download on the Locally Styled Site is non-refundable.
5. Term. These Service and Product Terms shall remain in effect from the date of purchase of the Service(s) and/or Product(s) until all such Service(s) and Product(s) have been provided or delivered and you have paid for all Services and Products in full (the “Term”), unless terminated earlier by one or both of the parties as set forth herein.
6. Independent Contractor Status. You agree and acknowledge that Locally Styled is an independent contractor. Nothing herein shall be construed to create any partnership, joint venture or agency relationship of any kind between you and Locally Styled.
7. Indemnification. You shall indemnify and hold Locally Styled harmless from and against any and all losses, expenses (including attorneys’ fees and costs), damages, claims, suits, demands, judgments, and causes of action of any nature arising from or as a result of your failure to maintain a safe environment for Locally Styled in your personal residence.
8 Limitation of Liability. You expressly understand and agree that Locally Styled shall not be liable for any direct, indirect, incidental, special, consequential or exemplary damages, including but not limited to, damage to person or property or other losses resulting from the Service(s) or Product(s). You agree that the Service(s) and Product(s) are provided on an “as is” and “as available” basis without any warranty or condition, express, implied or statutory.
9. Miscellaneous. In the event that any part of these Service and Product Terms shall be declared unenforceable or invalid, the remaining parts shall continue to be valid and enforceable. All notices and demands of any kind or nature which either party may be required or desire to serve upon the other in connection with these Service and Product Terms shall be in writing, by certified mail or by commercial overnight delivery (e.g., Federal Express), to: Locally Styled, ATTN: Legal at PO Box 732, Chanhassen, MN 55317 or to you at the address provided while completing your order for Service(s) and Product(s). You acknowledge that these Service and Product Terms shall be governed and enforced in accordance with the laws of the State of Minnesota, without effect to its conflict of laws provisions. You acknowledge that the state and federal courts located in the State of Minnesota shall be the exclusive forums for the resolution of any disputes concerning these Service and Product Terms or Locally Styled’s provision of Service(s) or Product(s) to you, and you agree to submit to the jurisdiction of such courts.
Services and Products
________The Virtual Style Session Starting at $125
Includes stylist review of client questionnaire and 30 minute style coaching call.
________The Closet + Styling Session Starting at $595
Includes stylist review of the client questionnaire and 3-4 hour closet edit which includes closet purge, creation of needs list, and mini styling session.
________The Shop + Style Session Starting at $595
Includes stylist review of the client questionnaire and 3-4 hour in store or online/in home shopping session with mini styling session.
________The Closet + Shop + Style Session Starting at $1095
Most comprehensive session and includes stylist review of client questionnaire, 3-4 hour closet edit session, 3-4 hour shopping session and full styling session.
________Custom Sessions Starting at $595
Flexible session where client and stylist agree on a modified package to fit client's styling needs.