Created December 2, 2016
Information We Collect
We collect information about you from a variety of sources including information we collect from you, information gathered when you use our sites, applications or other services, and information that we collect about you from other sources.
Information We Collect Directly from You
- Contact information including name, email and postal address, and phone number
- Username and password
- Photographs, videos or other content you may contribute
- Payment and billing information
- Other information that you provide as part of the account registration process
- Communication preferences
- Contact information for friends you refer to our sites or applications
- Information that you include in public forums, messages, comments, searches, queries or other activities while interacting with the sites, applications or services.
- Information you enter or record about yourself and your style preferences
Information We Automatically Collect When You Interact with our Sites, Applications and Services
Locally Styled collects information whenever you interact with us. This includes information such as:
- Internet protocol (IP) addresses
- Device and browser type
- Internet service provider (ISP)
- Referring and exit pages
- Operating systems
- Email open and clickstream data
- Advertising ID or other similar identifier
Some of our sites or mobile applications may collect or ask you for your location, so that we are able to serve you with the relevant offers and content for your area and interests.
Information We Collect from Other Sources
In order to provide you with better service and a more personalized experience, we may obtain information from third-party sources including other commercial and publicly available sources including:
- Contact information including name, email address, telephone number or other personal information
- Interests, sizes and clothing style preferences
- Consumer and market research data
- Publicly available data including social media postings and user generated content
- Information received from affiliates, partners, service providers and other third parties
How Locally Styled Uses Your Information
Locally Styled uses the information that you and others provide us to:
- Present the sites, applications, services and surface custom content relevant to you
- Respond to your requests about our products and services and resolve customer service issues
- Develop, deliver and improve our products and services
- Provide notifications to you about Locally Styled products and services or offerings from other companies that may be of interest to you
- Send confirmation messages, service-related notifications, and other relevant emails based on your preferences
- Fulfill any other purpose for which you provide such information including processing of payment and purchase fulfillment
- Send you push notifications or messages through our mobile applications
- Allow you to register for certain activities and events
- Perform data analytics, research or for other internal purposes
- Allow you to participate in social engagement through our sites and applications
- Develop and provide advertising tailored to your interests
- Aggregate with other information about you or other users to better serve our clients
- Contact you regarding any job application you may have submitted
- Administer any promotion, sweepstakes, contest or giveaway if you choose to enter and provide us with your information
- In any other manner which we may describe when you provide the information
Information We Share
We may collect information from you as part of a co-promotion or joint program with a strategic business partner and share that information with such a business partner. We will provide you with a choice at the point you provide such information.
Third Party Service Providers
We may provide your personal information to companies that provide services on our behalf such as processing payments, fulfilling product or service orders, hosting data, sending out communications on our behalf, analyzing and/or combining data, or other business services. These companies are authorized to use your personal information only as necessary to provide services to us. We will not sell your personal contact information to any third parties for marketing purposes.
We may disclose your personal information as required or permitted by law, such as to comply with a subpoena or similar legal process and when we believe in good faith that disclosure is necessary or permitted to protect our rights, protect your safety or the safety of others, investigate fraud, or to respond to a government request.
We may share your information with third parties in connection with a merger, acquisition or sale of all or a portion of our assets.
When you otherwise consent to the disclosure to a third party.
Your Choices and Access to Information
You may review, correct and update certain information about yourself, your membership or your order on our sites. You may also submit a written request to us as described below to ask us whether we hold any of your personal information, what that information is, how it is being used, and to whom, if anyone, it has been disclosed by us. We will make reasonable efforts to assist you in such request. Requests may be subject to any fees the law permits us to charge. You may also submit a written request to ask us to correct errors or omissions in your personal information we have in our custody or control. We will either correct the information or make a note of such request in our records.
Your California Privacy Rights
California civil Code Section § 1798.83 permits users of our websites that are California residents to request certain information regarding our disclosure of personal information to third parties for their direct marketing purposes. To make such a request, please write to us at: email@example.com or via mail to Locally Styled, Attn: Legal, PO Box 372, Chanhassen, MN 55317.
We do not intend to collect personal information from persons under 13 years of age or as otherwise defined by local legal requirements.
Online Behavioral Advertising, Cookies and Other Technology
Links to Third Party Sites and Social Media
You can log-in to our site using a social network or other third-party account. If you choose this option, the social network or third party may allow Locally Styled to receive information that you provide us permission to access form such social network or third party.
Information Security and Transfer
We follow generally accepted industry standards to protect the information submitted to us, both during transmission and once we receive it. However, no method of transmission over the internet, or method of electronic storage, is 100% secure. Therefore, we cannot guarantee its absolute security. When your personal information is transferred, stored or processed by Locally Styled, we will take reasonable steps to safeguard the privacy of your personal information.
Locally Styled LLC
PO Box 372, Chanhassen, MN 55317
©2016 Locally Styled LLC