If you are anything like most women living in cold winter cities, you are looking outside thinking, "When is this snow going to melt, so I can start wearing my dresses, white jeans and pretty summer shoes!" And like you, most women are dreading moving winter items out of their closet to make room for spring, so we have created some easy tips to get you started as we transition seasons. You will be surprised how easy it is to create fresh looks by mixing what you already own with a few new things.
WHAT TO DO WITH YOUR CLOSET
- Store away these items: Wool Sweaters, Heavy Weight Skirts & Pants, Tall Boots, Heavy Jackets
- Keep these items: Sleeved Dresses in Light to Medium Weight Fabrics, Nearly All Denim & Pants, Lightweight Sweaters, Long Sleeve T-Shirts & Blouses, Skirts in Light to Medium Weight Fabrics
- Subscribe to our blog as we will be releasing more tips regarding how to edit your closet in the next few weeks!
WHAT THINGS TO KEEP OR BUY
- Neutral Booties with an Open Toe
- Pumps in Floral Patterns & Bold Colors
- Denim & Pants in White, Bold Colors & Patterns
- Sweaters & Cardigans in Lightweight Fabrics
- Dresses with Sleeves
- Blouses in Floral Patterns & Bold Colors
Click here to see some of our favorite transition pieces including those shown above. Once the page loads, you can click on the "Looks" icon to see nine different ways to wear these eight stylish yet practical pieces!
Not sure where to start with transitioning your spring wardrobe? Click the button below to contact us and schedule a FREE 10 Minute Consultation. We would love to help!
COMING SOON! Click here to follow along with our blog and be the first to get access to our Spring/Summer 2017 Wardrobe Checklists and great tips on how to perform a Spring Closet Edit.