Last time I was in to see my hair stylist, she was like, “Where did you get those necklaces? You should post something!” Pictured above are several of my favorites. Many of the designs are Minnesota and U.S. made by companies owned and operated by women. Below are links, details, and style ideas for each piece! I just love the versatility and pop of color turquoise and gold add to nearly any outfit as we transition from Winter to Spring. And, all are perfect compliments for your Spring Break wardrobe as well.
- Gold “V” Necklace – Pretty plain or layered. Love with a simple loose t-shirt and jeans or a cotton dress.
- Gold Lariat Necklace – Ladies, this one can be worn as a lariat, long necklace, or a choker!
- Long Turquoise Necklace – Beautiful plain or layered paired with a flowy blouse, simple tank or dress.
- Two Tiered Turquoise Necklace – Love this one just plain but beautiful layered as well.
- Leather & Gem Necklace/Bracelet – This fun piece is actually a double wrap bracelet, but my favorite way to wear it is as a choker. You can custom make your own design by selecting your leather and charms. Pictured are the Geo Bar in Turquoise, Palm Leaf in Gold, and the Double Leather Band in Black/Saddle & Gold. I wear one charm in the center as a choker. Adore!
- Gold Bar Necklace – Your classic bar and is beautiful worn simply stated or layered.
- Gold Layering Necklace/Bracelet – Can be worn as a bracelet or as a necklace. And, it would be gorgeous layered with any of the designs shown above.
- Turquoise Wrap Necklace/Bracelet – Can be worn as a bracelet or choker! Beautiful paired with white tops and dresses.
- Mini White Tropic Necklace – So pretty and unique. This one would look gorgeous paired with your favorite swimwear or even that LBD!
I know many of us often think of accessories as an afterthought, but I challenge you to make a statement with yours. Whether you choose things that are pretty and delicate or chunky and bold, accessories are a great way to express your style and update the clothes you already own. Do you have a favorite shown above? Comment below to let us know.